Welcome To Our Creative Restaurant
Italian Stuffed Chicken Breast
HOW TO PREPARE
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Lightly spray a cookie sheet with vegetable cooking spray.
2. Place the asparagus and mushrooms in a bowl. Drizzle with the olive oil, then season with rosemary, salt, and pepper; toss well. Lay the asparagus and mushrooms out on the prepared pan in an even layer. Roast in the preheated oven until the asparagus is tender, about 15 minutes.
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- kosher salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste